Theodosia Tandoh is an associate in the Energy and Infrastructure practice group of the firm. Her practice covers property, construction, the environment, and corporate and commercial matters. She has experience in conducting due diligence exercises, government business and legal regulatory compliance in the property, construction and mining sectors.
Theodosia’s clients include Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund, African Export-Import Bank, Appolonia Development Company Limited, A. P. Moller Capital, Ghana Reinsurance Co. Ltd and Vodafone.
She holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, Kumasi, a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) from the University of London, United Kingdom and a qualifying certificate in law from the Ghana School of Law. She is a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Afreximbank in connection with the financing for the construction of a marine dry dock at the Takoradi Port.
- Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund (GIIF) in connection with the construction of sustainable hostel facilities in the two public universities.
- Ministry of Finance in connection with the drafting of Model PPP documents.
- Cosco Shipping in relation to its proposed transshipment business in Ghana.
- Corporate and real estate legal due diligence exercise on behalf of a multinational real estate investment company in connection with its listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advised in connection with the Ghana-Burkina Interconnectivity Railway Project.