Angela Gyasi is a Partner in the Corporate Commercial Department of the firm. She has over 21 years’ extensive experience in corporate and commercial transactions. Her practice focuses on employment, mergers & acquisitions, pensions, business and industry and immigration. She has played a leading role in high-value corporate transactions from multinational corporations to indigenous local corporations.
Angela’s clients include The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Ghana (LDS), ATC Towers Ghana Limited, Johnson and Johnson, Reganosa Ghana, Shell International BV, Microsoft and Stanford University, Innovations for Poverty Action.
She holds an LLB from University of Ghana, a qualifying certificate from Ghana School of Law and is a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Advised MTN Ghana Limited a major telecommunication company on the tax implications of restructuring and divestiture of its business.
- Advised Decathlon SE, a multinational sports company on the transfer of its business and assets in Ghana and franchising its brand.
- Advising/reviewing employee mutual separation agreement and termination letter for ATC Towers Ghana Limited.
- Drafted and reviewed employee policies, employment contracts, dismissal and termination letters for Johnson and Johnson.
- Advised Vivo Energy, a leading oil marketing company and reviewed its technology transfer agreements.
- Advised Innovations for Poverty Action on pension and employment matters.