Bentsi-Enchill, Letsa & Ankomah is committed to protecting your privacy and data. Read our Privacy Notice to learn what kind of personal information we may collect from you, why we collect your personal information, how we collect your personal information, how we protect your information, what information we may share, and your right to limit our sharing and use of your personal information. To limit sharing, you may submit your privacy preference by following the instruction in the notice.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you visit and browse our website
- Send a question via the contact form
- Apply for a position or an internship.
What data do we collect?
- Name / Username
- Phone Number(s)
- Email Addresses
- Job Titles
How do we use the information we collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To answer or effectively respond to your questions and requests
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- We may also use your data for communication purposes in sending newsletters, information or invitations to events or conferences.
When does Bentsi-Enchill, Letsa & Ankomah use end-user information from third parties?
- We may share your data with our affiliated companies, Trustee Services Ltd and DataCenta Ltd, and with third-party data processors where necessary to enable us provide you with our services. Any processing by a third-party data processor will be upon our instructions and based on the terms of this Privacy Notice.
- By submitting your email address on this website, you agree to receive emails from us. You can cancel your participation in any of these email lists at any time by clicking on the opt-out link or any other unsubscribe option that is included in the respective email.
- We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location, whether you have visited the website in a shared location, and the type of device used to visit the website.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request from us a copy of the data we hold of you.
You have the right to request that we correct your data that you believe is inaccurate.
You have the right to object to us processing your data under certain conditions.
You have the right to be notified if there are reasonable grounds for us to believe that your data has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorised person.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for any purpose or giving your data to our affiliated companies.
If you would like to exercise your rights of access, rectification and objection, please contact us by email at email@example.com
We may ask you to provide some information to enable us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to ensure that we do not disclose your personal data to unauthorised persons. We may also request for additional information to facilitate any request.
How long do week keep your information for?
We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide our services to you and fulfil the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone whom we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we will either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
Is the information collected through our website secure?
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can engage in criminal activity, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaimable duty to protect your personal information, you agree that intentional misconduct will be the standard used to measure our compliance with that duty.
Links to other websites
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone Number: +233 302 208 888
By Address: 4 Momotse Avenue, Adabraka, Accra, Ghana.