Dilys is an Associate with the Corporate Commercial practice group of the Firm. She has experience in corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, data protection, employment, labour and immigration matters and cybersecurity. Her experience also includes conducting due diligence, advising local and multinational clients on local laws, regulatory requirements and transactions in the telecommunication, gaming, advertising, manufacturing, healthcare and the food and beverage industry.
Dilys has worked for several local and international clients including Scancom Plc (MTN Ghana), Stellantis PSA, Twitter Inc., ATC Ghana ServiceCo Limited, Cadbury Ghana Limited, Johnson & Johnson, and Kasapreko Company Limited.
Dilys is a dual-qualified UK and Ghanaian lawyer with an LLB from the University of Sheffield, UK and a Masters of Laws in Corporate and Commercial Law from the Queen Mary University of London. She has a qualifying certificate from the BPP Law School and the Ghana School of Law. She is a member of the Ghana Bar Association and a member of the Honourable Society of Middle Temple.
- Advisory support to a major international pharmaceutical company on the procurement of Covid-19 vaccines.
- Advisory support on the sale of assets and business of a large international supermarket.
- Tax advisory support to a leading telecommunications company on restructuring its mobile money/fintech operations in Ghana.
- Advisory support on data protection regulation in Ghana and the use and collection of demographic data from employees.
- Advisory support to a Wi-Fi management platform company on regulatory requirements in the telecommunication and cybersecurity sectors in Ghana.