Ebo Dantse Benjamin is an Associate in the Disputes practice group with several years of legal experience as a practising lawyer. He has a wealth of experience in complex commercial and corporate litigation, cross-jurisdictional enforcement proceedings, white-collar and regulatory investigations, intellectual property and telecommunication disputes. He has also represented foreign nationals in high stake criminal prosecutions in Ghana.
Ebo has represented several local and international clients including International Finance Corporation, Bank of Ghana, ATC Tower (Ghana) Limited, Thales Group, Securities and Exchange Commission, Ecobank Ghana Limited, Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation and Union Bank UK Plc.
Ebo holds an LLB from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. He has a qualifying certificate from the Ghana School of Law and is a Certified Mediator. He is a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Associate counsel for Bank of Ghana in the recovery of debts owed to Beige Bank.
- Associate counsel for the liquidation of fund management companies in Ghana.
- Associate counsel for Ecobank Ghana Limited in a dispute over the sale of shares in a Ghanaian bank.
- Notes on EOCO, academia.edu
- Overview of the legal aid scheme act, academia.edu