Karyn is an Associate with the Corporate Commercial practice group of the firm. She has experience in various corporate and commercial transactions, labour and employment, intellectual property rights, data protection, telecommunications and broadcasting licensing, fintech, non-profit activities, advertising, manufacturing and healthcare. She has worked for various clients including Samsung Electronics SA, Innovations for Poverty Action, Johnson and Johnson and ATC Ghana Services Co. Limited.
Karyn holds an LLB from the University of Ghana and a qualifying certificate from the Ghana School of Law. She is a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Advised a multinational telecommunication company on data privacy of employees in the use of a software that collects data from websites.
- Advised an international research institution on the collection and processing of biological materials such as DNA samples.
- Advised clients on shareholding and capital requirements for foreign investors seeking to enter the Ghanaian market.
- Advisory support on the transfer of assets and employees during a project close-out.
- Advised clients on the licensing of television screens and AI air conditioners.
- Advisory support on the regulatory compliance of tourism and Airbnb enterprises.
- Advisory support on the rights of employees upon redundancy and termination of employment.