Paula Q. Baffoe-Bonnie is an Associate with the Disputes Practice Group of the firm. Her practice covers civil litigation, arbitration and other alternative dispute-resolution mechanisms.
Paula has represented both local and international clients including AngloGold Ashanti, Stena Unicon Offshore Services, National Investment Bank and Ecobank Ghana.
Paula holds an LLB from the Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration. She has a qualifying certificate from the Ghana School of Law. She is a member of the Ghana Bar Association and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
- Junior Counsel for AngloGold Ashanti employment and personal injury dispute .
- Junior Counsel for Stena Unicon Offshore Services.
- Junior Counsel for Ecobank.
- Junior Counsel for National Investment Bank.
- Client representation in an employment arbitration proceeding.
- Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards: Ghana
- Dispute Resolution Practices Progressing across Africa