Rachel is an Associate with the Energy and infrastructure practice group of the firm. She has experience in petroleum and natural gas regulations, energy, mining, infrastructure, regulatory and compliance due diligence.
She provides advice to both local and international companies in the upstream and downstream industries, regulatory agencies, technological service providers, mining companies and real estate companies.
Her clients include Coral Energy, Novum Energy Trading, AGM, Rock Africa Limited, IC Securities, Ernst & Young, and Shelf Drilling.
Rachel holds an LLB from the University of Ghana and a qualifying certificate from the Ghana School of Law. She is a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Advised a multinational energy trading company on consignment financing for petroleum products distributed in Ghana.
- Advised a multinational firm on tax implications of technology transfer agreements registered in Ghana.
- Advised a multinational company on a crude processing, product sales and distribution transaction.
- Conducted regulatory and compliance due diligence on a mineral refinery
- Conducted regulatory and compliance due diligence on an oil refinery on behalf of a multinational company in Ghana.
- Drafted design-build-finance-operate-maintain (DBFOM) contracts for technological service provider.