Shirley holds a B.A and an LLB from the University of Ghana and has a qualifying certificate from the Ghana School of Law. She is a member of the Ghana Bar Association and the International Chamber of Commerce, Young Arbitrators Forum (ICC YAF). Shirley is also a Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb).
- Worked with a team of lawyers that represented National Petroleum Authority in a judicial review application against the implementation of its policy and successfully obtaining judgments in client’s favour.
- Successfully registered and enforced a foreign judgment obtained by Gunvor Middle East DMCC in Ghana and successfully recovered the debt owed the client;
- Worked with a team of lawyers that represented the Securities and Exchange Commission in disputes regarding regulatory infractions and successfully obtaining orders in client’s favour.
- Worked with a team of lawyers that represented Social Security and National Insurance Trust in a judicial review application against the use of its internal audit report and successfully obtaining judgments in client’s favour.
- Represented and successfully recovered debt owed First National Bank Ghana Limited.